Exmouth slimming guru gets TLC from JLC
AN Exmouth weight-loss guru got to cuddle up to slimmed-down celebrity Justin Lee Collins at a recent awards bash.
AN Exmouth weight-loss guru got to cuddle up to slimmed-down celebrity Justin Lee Collins at an awards bash.
Lisa Boucher who runs weekly Slimming World groups in the Open Door Centre got some TLC from JLC after cuddling up to the comedian at Slimming World’s annual awards ceremony to celebrate its most successful slimmers.
Lisa was thrilled to meet the funny man and TV presenter at the glitzy event in Birmingham.
And she said: “Meeting Justin Lee Collins was the perfect ending to what’s been another amazing year.
You may also want to watch:
“…in 2011 we want to help even more people improve their health – and their families’ health too. And so many of our members tell us that’s exactly what happens when they discover new healthy habits - they share them at home and everyone benefits.”
“At this time of year lots of people will be pledging to slim down and shape up, and we’d love anyone who wants to make their New Year’s resolution a reality to come join us at the Open Door Centre. Even if they’ve struggled to stick to resolutions in the past, there’s no need to be put off.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 4 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 8 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 9 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 10 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
Justin Lee Collins said: “The whole experience blew me away! What’s great is it’s about ordinary people who’ve achieved something truly extraordinary. I met some really inspirational people.
“Not only the slimmers who collected awards for losing weight and changing their lives, but also the amazing people like Lisa who run the groups and support them along their journey.
“I know only too well that slimming isn’t easy. Having a great support network around you makes all the difference. Having met Lisa I think people in Exmouth are incredibly lucky to have such a warm and friendly person running a Slimming World group on their doorstep.”
To get your new year off to a super slimming start call Lisa on 07968 241286.