Exmouth's Season of Sundays
PEOPLE suffering from Exmouth Festival withdrawl symptoms have no need to worry. Chris Woods, organiser of the week-long extravaganza, said the ongoing Season of Sunday events should satisfy leisure needs in its absence. The series of music concerts, an a
PEOPLE suffering from Exmouth Festival withdrawl symptoms have no need to worry.
Chris Woods, organiser of the week-long extravaganza, said the ongoing Season of Sunday events should satisfy leisure needs in its absence.
The series of music concerts, an additional programme built into the Exmouth Festival line-up, started last July 5 and continues throughout August.
The Season of Sundays, sponsored by Devon Cliffs, takes place in Manor gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Chris, speaking about the concerts said: "Ranging from rock and indie to Shakespeare and Jazz - there are still plenty to go to with a concert every Sunday in August."
The Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir will perform this Sunday at 2.30pm.
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 6 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 Community thanked for help in setting up rapid testing centre at college
They are followed by The Westcountry Theatre Company the following Sunday, August 9, at 7.30pm.
An evening of blues music with Tim Page and friends will be held at 6.30pm on Sunday, August 16.
Exmouth Folk Club will appear on August 16 at 6.30pm.
The main Exmouth Festival event took place between May 27 and June 4.
For more information on the Season of Sundays, visit the following website at: www.exmouthfestival.org.uk or call 01395 276167.