Exmouth's Season of Sundays
PEOPLE suffering from Exmouth Festival withdrawl symptoms have no need to worry. Chris Woods, organiser of the week-long extravaganza, said the ongoing Season of Sunday events should satisfy leisure needs in its absence. The series of music concerts, an a
PEOPLE suffering from Exmouth Festival withdrawl symptoms have no need to worry.
Chris Woods, organiser of the week-long extravaganza, said the ongoing Season of Sunday events should satisfy leisure needs in its absence.
The series of music concerts, an additional programme built into the Exmouth Festival line-up, started last July 5 and continues throughout August.
The Season of Sundays, sponsored by Devon Cliffs, takes place in Manor gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Chris, speaking about the concerts said: "Ranging from rock and indie to Shakespeare and Jazz - there are still plenty to go to with a concert every Sunday in August."
The Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir will perform this Sunday at 2.30pm.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 5 John and Grace run for the heart
- 6 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 7 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
They are followed by The Westcountry Theatre Company the following Sunday, August 9, at 7.30pm.
An evening of blues music with Tim Page and friends will be held at 6.30pm on Sunday, August 16.
Exmouth Folk Club will appear on August 16 at 6.30pm.
The main Exmouth Festival event took place between May 27 and June 4.
For more information on the Season of Sundays, visit the following website at: www.exmouthfestival.org.uk or call 01395 276167.