Exmouth’s green tourism on the agenda
- Credit: Archant
CAN Exmouth’s tourism industry reduce its operating costs while improving the environment?
Green tourism will be explored at an “Open Space” event at 1pm on Wednesday, October 16, at Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel.
Organised by Transition Town Exmouth, businesses involved in Exmouth’s tourism industry are being invited to attend.
For more details, contact Derek Smithers at firstname.lastname@example.org
TTE has another event coming up shortly. It’s arranged an evening devoted to climate change on Monday, September 30, starting at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Spearheaded by a talk – “Climate Change – from Global to Local” – by Professor Peter Challenor of Exeter University, the event takes place at 7.30pm at the Telfer Centre, Exmouth Community College, Gipsy Lane, EX8 3AF. Suggested donation £3.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 9 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 10 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’