Exmouth’s green tourism on the agenda
- Credit: Archant
CAN Exmouth’s tourism industry reduce its operating costs while improving the environment?
Green tourism will be explored at an “Open Space” event at 1pm on Wednesday, October 16, at Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel.
Organised by Transition Town Exmouth, businesses involved in Exmouth’s tourism industry are being invited to attend.
For more details, contact Derek Smithers at email@example.com
TTE has another event coming up shortly. It’s arranged an evening devoted to climate change on Monday, September 30, starting at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Spearheaded by a talk – “Climate Change – from Global to Local” – by Professor Peter Challenor of Exeter University, the event takes place at 7.30pm at the Telfer Centre, Exmouth Community College, Gipsy Lane, EX8 3AF. Suggested donation £3.
- 1 Lower Otter Restoration Project delayed after concerns raised over nesting birds
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 4 Jurassic Fibre helps local businesses get better connected
- 5 Female football opportunities at Budleigh
- 6 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 7 East Devon AONB ‘violet hunt’ launched
- 8 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 9 Thousands of trees are being planted, but what can we do to help environment?
- 10 Property of the Week: Glebelands