Exmouth rotarians raise �2,200
Exmouth rotarians have presented a cheque for �2,200 to a representative of the Children’s Hospice South West.
The presentation was made on Monday by president of the Rotary Club of Exmouth, Norman Hawkins.
Mr Hawkins said: “I am delighted to present this cheque to Paula Hullett of Children’s Hospice South West.
“This charity does tremendous work supporting families in their time of need, and our appreciation of this is reflected by the fact that this club has donated nearly �15,000 to them over the past six years.’”
Paula said: “This money will be put towards the Precious Lives Appeal that the charity is running to fund the building of a third hospice.”
You may also want to watch:
l If you’d like to join the Rotary Club, call membership secretary Dick Bishop on 01395 271792.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 6 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 9 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police