Rotarian call on charities for annual summer fair
- Credit: Archant
Rotarians in Exmouth are urging charities to come forward to be part of an annual summer fair.
The Rotary Club of Exmouth Raleigh is holding its annual summer time event at Pavilion Gardens next month.
A number of organisations including Hospiscare, Exeter Leukaemia Fund (ELF), FORCE and the RNLI have already signed up and the Rotarians are urging other good causes to come forward.
The summer fair on Monday, August 27, will also feature a DJ, bouncy castle and face painting with band Telstar performing throughout the day.
The Rotary club of has recently had a change of leadership with incoming president Stewart Long replacing Gordon Parker.
You may also want to watch:
Adrian Hewitt was also made vice-president at the clubs annual change-over dinner at the Manor Hotel, in The Beacon.
Any charity or fundraising association not already attending but would like to is asked to contact Graham Kirby on 01395 277863.
- 1 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 2 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 3 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 4 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 5 Mental health nurse turned patient gearing up for sponsored walk to fund book
- 6 Dragon Patchers will continue to keep Devon's potholes filled
- 7 Date set for Exmouth woman's murder trial
- 8 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 9 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 10 ‘Think twice’ before leaving home – Devon director of public health warning