Exmouth Rolle group meet
A COMMUNITY group trying to secure the former Rolle College for educational and community use is set to meet next month.
A COMMUNITY group trying to secure the former Rolle College for educational and community use are set to meet next month.
The next meeting of the Rolle for Exmouth Project Promotion Group is provisionally planned for mid July.
Latest developments were to have been discussed on June 9 after owners Plymouth University put the site up for sale on the open market.
But campaigner Jenny Budden of the Group said: "As you will appreciate, we are in the hands of the University as far as the pace of the procedure to sell Rolle is concerned and it would be sensible for us to convene when there is a positive development to discuss.
You may also want to watch:
"At this stage we can only say we still anticipate that developments will need us to work together to secure the future for Rolle which we have envisaged.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 6 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 East Budleigh 'B' continue their unbeaten snooker start