Exmouth RNLI knit for charity
EXMOUTH'S lifeboat crew recently got to grips with the art of knitting to highlight the charity's Train One –Save Many campaign.
EXMOUTH'S lifeboat crew recently got to grips with the art of knitting to highlight the charity's Train One -Save Many campaign.
The Exmouth crew were promoting an ongoing project at next week's Creative Stitches and Hobbycrafts display, held at Westpoint, near Exeter, from September 24-27.
The Exmouth's crew efforts will be included in a new nautical knitting project called Above and Below the Waves, which promises knitted anemones, seagulls, fish and waves.
Visitors to the show are invited to go along to the learn-to-knit stand to take part in the project.
You may also want to watch:
When complete the display - which will be exclusively on show at the 2010 Creative Stitches and Hobbycrafts event - will feature a walk-through tunnel representing life under and above the sea.
- 1 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 2 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 5 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 6 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 7 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 8 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 9 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 10 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers