Exmouth RNLI knit for charity
EXMOUTH'S lifeboat crew recently got to grips with the art of knitting to highlight the charity's Train One –Save Many campaign.
EXMOUTH'S lifeboat crew recently got to grips with the art of knitting to highlight the charity's Train One -Save Many campaign.
The Exmouth crew were promoting an ongoing project at next week's Creative Stitches and Hobbycrafts display, held at Westpoint, near Exeter, from September 24-27.
The Exmouth's crew efforts will be included in a new nautical knitting project called Above and Below the Waves, which promises knitted anemones, seagulls, fish and waves.
Visitors to the show are invited to go along to the learn-to-knit stand to take part in the project.
You may also want to watch:
When complete the display - which will be exclusively on show at the 2010 Creative Stitches and Hobbycrafts event - will feature a walk-through tunnel representing life under and above the sea.
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 3 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 4 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 5 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 8 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 9 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 10 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games