Exmouth Marpool Schoool pupils to perform comedy Robin Hood show at Family Fun Night
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Marpool Primary pupils will perform a comedy spoof show about Robin Hood at their school fundraising event.
A comedy show called Robin and the Sherwood Hoodies will be among the highlights of this year’s Family Fun Night at Marpool Primary School in Exmouth.
The pupils will be performing their take on the Robin Hood story as part of the programme of entertainment at the free event on Thursday, June 28. from 4.30 till 6.30pm.
There will also be displays by the school gymnastics team, a street dance show, and musical groups performing a range of music.
Stalls will be selling books, toys, cakes and bric-a-brac, and there will also be face painting, a coconut shy, a bouncy castle and a barbecue selling hot dogs and burgers.
You may also want to watch:
All the proceeds from the event will go towards the school PTA fund, which is raising money to resurface the school’s play area which is very popular with pupils.They will also create an all-weather path around the school grounds so that the children can walk a mile a day.
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 3 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 4 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 5 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 6 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 7 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 8 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh
- 9 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 10 Double delight for Otterton