For one day only - this Exmouth pub will accept payment in CAKE!
- Credit: Archant
A pub in Exmouth is giving away free booze tomorrow (Wednesday) in exchange for a slice of cake!
The Bath House on The Esplanade, is celebrating the introduction of pudding flavoured gin liqueurs by offering a free gin and tonic to anyone who brings a slice of cake into the pub on Wednesday, November 14.
To qualify for a free drink, handover a baked treat such as Victoria sponge, cupcakes, slices and cake bars.
The pub will also be offering blueberry muffin, rhubarb and custard crumble and passionfruit pavlova gin.
To try another flavour take in a muffin, a crumble or pavlova, in exchange for the corresponding flavoured gin and tonic.
You may also want to watch:
Mitchell Murrell, general manager at the Bath House, said the new flavours were inspired by 1940s home baking.
“We look forward to welcoming locals in for a mid-week treat they don’t have to pay for – it really is the icing on the cake.”
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 5 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 6 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 9 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
There is one drink permitted per person and only available while stocks last.