Exmouth police to hold surgery
The police team at Brixington is holding a surgery on Wednesday October 26 where those from the area can meet local their local officer and air any issues or concerns.
Police community support officer Chris Ball will be at Brixington Parade Shops’ car park from 10am until noon.
PCSO Ball said the police surgeries were proving to be an ‘ideal opportunity’ for an informal meeting with the local officer.
He said the face-to-face informal service aimed to improve life for those living in and around the area.
The officer urged people to use the free surgery time to help police keep abreast of any problems arising in Brixington.
You may also want to watch:
PCSO Ball said: “The accessibility of being able to contact your local PCSO has been a real success in the area.
“Please keep in contact with me and even if you do not have any concerns please let me know how you feel about the area generally in a positive manner.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 4 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 8 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 9 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 10 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
“The purpose of the surgery is to engage with the community and to speak to as many people as possible creating an overview of perceptions of crime and trouble in the area.”