Exmouth police special honoured
AN OFFICER who has policed Exmouth s streets for nearly two decades has been awarded for his long service and conduct at the Devon and Cornwall force. Special constabulary sergeant Michael Gooding has received a service and conduct medal for 19 years serv
AN OFFICER who has policed Exmouth's streets for nearly two decades has been awarded for his long service and conduct at the Devon and Cornwall force.
Special constabulary sergeant Michael Gooding has received a service and conduct medal for 19 years service.
A spokesperson for Devon and Cornwall Constabulary said: "He has provided his time as a valued volunteer, serving the residents of Exmouth in an exemplary and professional manner.
"He has used his local knowledge and community links to fully support local policing in his area with a maturity and common sense that are a real credit to him and the constabulary.
You may also want to watch:
"His exceptional dedication over two decades is a true reflection of his selflessness and commitment to others.
"During his service Sergeant Gooding has been involved in a number of highly credible arrests, has been recognised for bravery and on many occasions for service to his community.
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 8 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown