Exmouth police reveal latest crimes
Exmouth police have revealed the latest crimes and are appealing for the public to help. If you have any information, contact the station on 08452 777444, quoting the crime reference number
Lengths of metal taken from a garden in Littleham have prompted a police appeal for witnesses.
Officers said the lengths of copper and aluminium sections were at least 10 feet long and stolen from a front garden of a home in Elwyn Road sometime between 11am and 11.30am on Thursday March 31.
Exmouth police are keen to hear from anyone with information, or who may have witnessed the crime, to get in touch.
Police community support officer Malcolm Maguire said: “Naturally, the weight of the metal would have been considerable so more than one person would have been required to lift it and a trailer or flat bed lorry used for transportation.”
You may also want to watch:
Contact PCSO Maguire with information on 08452 777444, quoting crime reference KE/11/858.
Exmouth police are keen to hear from anyone who may have been offered a second-hand Apple iPhone for sale after one was stolen from a holidaymaker.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Condolences to PM following 'senseless' killing of popular MP
- 8 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 9 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
Littleham’s police team said the phone was stolen from Devon Cliffs Holiday Park on Friday April 1.
Police community support officer Malcolm Maguire said: “A holiday maker was in the arcade area when the phone was removed from a coat pocket.”
If you have any information to help police, contact them on 08542 777444, quoting crime reference KE/11/875.
The occupants of a motor home parked in Trefusis Terrace were rudely awakened when their side passenger window was smashed.
Exmouth police are appealing for help tracing the culprit who shone the torch through the windscreen before causing the damage to the window and making off.
Police community support officer Karen Capey said: “The occupants of the vehicle were woken up by a torch light shining into the front windscreen and the side passenger window being smashed. The offenders made off instantly. “If anyone has any further knowledge of this incident or other similar incidents that have been occurring in the Exmouth area please contact the police.”
Contact PCSO Capey with information on 08452 777444, quoting crime reference KE/11/844.