Exmouth police reveal latest crimes
Exmouth police are appealing for help with these latest crimes. if you have information, call the station on 08452 777444, quoting the crime number
The police are appealing for help tracing a boy’s BMX bike stolen from a home at Meadow Road, Lympstone, at the start of the month.
Officers said the stolen bike, taken sometime between 8pm on Friday October 1 and 9am the following morning, had a whitee saddle, silver handle bars with red handle grips, silver forks, blue dust caps on the wheels, white brake pads and blue sprockets.
Contact the police if you have information on 08452777444, quoting crime reference KE/10/2553.
Stones and gravel were last week thrown at a car parked in The Strand, sparking a police appeal for witnesses.
Officers at Exmouth said a grey Renault Laguna estate, parked outside the Clipper pub, was targeted overnight between Tuesday October 19 and the following morning.
Police community support officer Karen Capey said: “The vehicle had a bag of stones and gravel thrown over the windscreen.”
- 1 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
- 2 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 3 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 4 Brixington Blues weather the storm to blow away Broadclyst
- 5 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 6 Ex-tree-mely good response to Rotary saplings giveaway in Exmouth
- 7 Exmouth gears up for its Winter Festival
- 8 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 9 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 10 Proposal for a permanent beach volleyball pitch on an East Devon beach
If you have information about the damage, contact PCSO Capey on 08452 777 444, or ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting crime reference KE/10/2718.