Exmouth police in hunt for taggers
Exmouth police are appealing for help tracing the mindless vandals who caused hundreds of pounds of damage throughout Withycombe
Red spray paint tags – gang identity marks – with the initials NKS were recently sprayed on a properties, road signs and bollards near Phear Park.
Police community support officer Karen Capey said NKS was a national tag.
She said: “This is mindless vandalism, which incurs an expensive cost to the home owner and the council to remove.
“Police are requesting for witnesses or anyone with any knowledge of this incident to contact them or report anonymous information calling Crimestoppers.”
You may also want to watch:
Those with information are asked to quote crime reference: KE/10/1758.
- 1 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 2 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 3 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 4 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 8 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 9 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
- 10 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground