Exmouth police discuss residents' concerns
EXMOUTH town neighbourhood police team will be in the Magnolia Centre, today, February 25, giving people the chance to discuss policing matters or concerns.
EXMOUTH town neighbourhood police team will be in the Magnolia Centre on the February 25, giving people the chance to discuss policing matters or concerns.
On the March 3, between 10am and 11am, the team will be in Exeter Road Sandwich Shop, where the public are welcome to drop for in for an informal chat with officers.
PC Mat Helm said anyone unable to make the dates could contact the neighbourhood team by telephoning Exmouth police station on 08452 777444.
For more information about Exmouth police station, including information, news, events and crime figures, go to email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
Neighbourhood news can be found at
www.devon-cornwall.police.uk clicking on 'my neighbourhood', and entering a postcode.
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 5 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 6 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 7 Repair cafe opens again
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 10 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange