Exmouth police discuss residents' concerns
EXMOUTH town neighbourhood police team will be in the Magnolia Centre, today, February 25, giving people the chance to discuss policing matters or concerns.
EXMOUTH town neighbourhood police team will be in the Magnolia Centre on the February 25, giving people the chance to discuss policing matters or concerns.
On the March 3, between 10am and 11am, the team will be in Exeter Road Sandwich Shop, where the public are welcome to drop for in for an informal chat with officers.
PC Mat Helm said anyone unable to make the dates could contact the neighbourhood team by telephoning Exmouth police station on 08452 777444.
For more information about Exmouth police station, including information, news, events and crime figures, go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Neighbourhood news can be found at
www.devon-cornwall.police.uk clicking on 'my neighbourhood', and entering a postcode.
- 1 Exmouth candidates gear up for county council elections
- 2 Tribute paid to former town manager Suzy
- 3 Exmouth social group Friends UK set to resume meet ups
- 4 Candidates ready for elections in Exmouth and Budleigh Coastal ward
- 5 Promising signs for Town’s young footballers
- 6 Sand movement forces change of launch location for Exmouth lifeboat
- 7 Mixed views on future development in East Devon
- 8 Exmouth’s final goodbye to ‘RNLI stalwart’ Tim Mock
- 9 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 10 Brixington Blues keep marching on