Exmouth police clampdown on Brix anti-social behaviour
Police at Exmouth are clamping down on anti-social behaviour being aimed at Brixington residents.
Officers said they have received ‘numerous’ complaints of anti-social behaviour and disorder in the Read Close area.
Exmouth police said they were working closely with the community in a bid to stamp out the problem.
Anyone who has information about the culprits causing the misery is asked to contact the police.
Police community support officer Chris Ball said: “This type of behaviour will not be tolerated and the police are currently working in partnership with Devon and Cornwall housing association to identify persons responsible and to deal with them positively using the anti-social behaviour scheme and a problem solving plan.
“Every resident in the area has been contacted by letter, and we appreciate any responses and information that you can provide us.”
Contact the police on 08452 777 444 quoting KE/10/1196, or
- 1 Devon County Council launch consultation for residents parking in Exmouth
- 2 Teenager tangled in buoy on River Exe
- 3 Exmouth nurse doing charity wing-walk this Sunday
- 4 For all our problems, we are in a far better position than most
- 5 Woman dies at scene of house fire in Exmouth
- 6 Local history: St John in the Wilderness Church
- 7 Will people talk in 40 years about the 2022 heatwave like we talk about 1976?
- 8 Somerset author giving book signing in Exmouth
- 9 New garden at Budleigh Library
- 10 Charities picking up the pieces