Exmouth police clampdown on Brix anti-social behaviour
Police at Exmouth are clamping down on anti-social behaviour being aimed at Brixington residents.
Officers said they have received ‘numerous’ complaints of anti-social behaviour and disorder in the Read Close area.
Exmouth police said they were working closely with the community in a bid to stamp out the problem.
Anyone who has information about the culprits causing the misery is asked to contact the police.
Police community support officer Chris Ball said: “This type of behaviour will not be tolerated and the police are currently working in partnership with Devon and Cornwall housing association to identify persons responsible and to deal with them positively using the anti-social behaviour scheme and a problem solving plan.
You may also want to watch:
“Every resident in the area has been contacted by letter, and we appreciate any responses and information that you can provide us.”
Contact the police on 08452 777 444 quoting KE/10/1196, or
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 9 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 10 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna