Exmouth police appeal for help over missing bikes and more news
Exmouth police have appeal for help after two bikes went missing. Read this and more news.
BIKE TAKEN: Exmouth police are appealing for help tracing a woman’s mountain bike stolen in Brixington.
Officers said the ladies blue bicycle, with a light on the front and pink bell, was stolen from Valley Way on Monday, September 26.
Police community support officer Chris Ball would like to hear from anyone with information about the theft, or who knows of the bicycle’s whereabouts.
Contact PCSO Ball on 101, quoting crime reference KE/11/2519.
You may also want to watch:
APPEAL FOR HELP: Exmouth police are appealing for help tracing a boy’s black Boss mountain bike stolen from Exeter Road sometime between 10.30pm on October 2, and 8am the following day.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 10 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
If you have any information about the theft, or have seen the bike, contact Police community support officer Karen Capey on 101, quoting crime reference KE/11/2580.
DRIVING CHALLENGE: The Marie Curie Cancer Care ladies’ driving challenge is being held next month to raise much-needed funds for the charity.
If you have ever wondered what it is like to drive a fire engine, JCB or double-decker bus, now is your chance to find out.
The event will be held on Sunday, November 13, at Westpoint, Exeter.
There will be two sessions – 10am - 1pm and 2pm until 5pm. Entry is �10 to register and the charity asks for �100 in sponsorship.
For more information, or to register, contact 08700 340 040. Or visit:http://www.mariecurie.org.uk/en-gb/events/adrenaline-experiences/ladies-driving-challenge-devon-2011---86681/?Tab=1