Exmouth pensioner pens latest novel
EXMOUTH author Sylvia Murphy has published her latest novel, Tyfoon's Tale, about a sea faring cat.
EXMOUTH author Sylvia Murphy has published her latest novel,
Tyfoon's Tale, about a sea faring cat.
The story tells of when Sylvia sailed around the world in 1989 and adopted a sickly kitten from a harbour in Portugal.
Pensioner Sylvia's book is about how the tabby cat took over her life for the next 18 years.
You may also want to watch:
Sylvia, of Morton Road, said: "It is a mixture of comedy and disaster, courage and love that pulls at the heartstrings."
* Sylvia's latest novel, published by SA Greenland Imprint with River Media Group, Exmouth, is out on July 1 2009 priced �7.99.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 6 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 7 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
For more information about Sylvia and her books, visit www.sylviamurphy.co.uk