Exmouth pensioner pens latest novel
EXMOUTH author Sylvia Murphy has published her latest novel, Tyfoon's Tale, about a sea faring cat.
EXMOUTH author Sylvia Murphy has published her latest novel,
Tyfoon's Tale, about a sea faring cat.
The story tells of when Sylvia sailed around the world in 1989 and adopted a sickly kitten from a harbour in Portugal.
Pensioner Sylvia's book is about how the tabby cat took over her life for the next 18 years.
You may also want to watch:
Sylvia, of Morton Road, said: "It is a mixture of comedy and disaster, courage and love that pulls at the heartstrings."
* Sylvia's latest novel, published by SA Greenland Imprint with River Media Group, Exmouth, is out on July 1 2009 priced �7.99.
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 3 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 4 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 5 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 6 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 7 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 8 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 9 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 10 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
For more information about Sylvia and her books, visit www.sylviamurphy.co.uk