Exmouth pensioner pens latest novel
EXMOUTH author Sylvia Murphy has published her latest novel, Tyfoon's Tale, about a sea faring cat.
EXMOUTH author Sylvia Murphy has published her latest novel,
Tyfoon's Tale, about a sea faring cat.
The story tells of when Sylvia sailed around the world in 1989 and adopted a sickly kitten from a harbour in Portugal.
Pensioner Sylvia's book is about how the tabby cat took over her life for the next 18 years.
You may also want to watch:
Sylvia, of Morton Road, said: "It is a mixture of comedy and disaster, courage and love that pulls at the heartstrings."
* Sylvia's latest novel, published by SA Greenland Imprint with River Media Group, Exmouth, is out on July 1 2009 priced �7.99.
- 1 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 2 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 8 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 9 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 10 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
For more information about Sylvia and her books, visit www.sylviamurphy.co.uk