Summer is here - the Queen’s Drive Space has re-opened
- Credit: East Devon District Council
The Queen’s Drive Space has officially re-opened for the summer season with families enjoying music in the sunshine on Exmouth seafront
An outdoor events space on Exmouth seafront has officially re-opened for the new summer season.
Scores of families enjoyed live music from Break Beat Bandits and Laurie Ward joined by John McLoughlin as the Queen’s Drive Space re-opened its doors.
The space, which features a Jurassic-themed play park, pop-up food and drink outlets and an events area for live performances, will be open every day during Easter and half term and every weekend from Friday to Saturday.
Once the schools break up for summer, the Queen’s Drive Space will be open throughout the week. There will also be live music every Friday night from 5pm until 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
The first live streamed show on the big screen will be a performance of Romeo and Juliet from the Royal Opera House on Tuesday, June 11, from 6.30pm.
For more information click here
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 6 Repair cafe opens again
- 7 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter