Exmouth Mayor’s ball will be biggest ever
NEXT month’s Mayor’s Ball promises to be the biggest and best ever.
The annual charity event, on behalf of the Mayor’s chosen charity, the Exmouth and District Transport group, is on Friday July 2 at the Pavilion and will feature the usual music and dancing - but this year will also feature circus acts and comedy.
And for the first time there is an auction with amazing lots to bid for, including a jacket signed by England footballer Frank Lampard and two tickets to see comedian Jim Davidson for what is sure to be a sell out appearance at Exmouth Pavilion on Friday September 17.
Other prizes include a new shanty to be written and composed for you by the legendary buoy band The Exmouth Shantymen and a three night self catering winter break in Exmouth at Orchard House Annexe for you to buy for your friends or family.
Mayor Darryl Nicholas has invited MP Hugo Swire to be the auctioneer and he said: “We have some fantastic lots on offer and this is a unique opportunity to pit your wits against the other guests.”
You may also want to watch:
Bids in advance are welcomed just email your price to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to the Town Hall in a sealed envelope – Town Hall, St Andrews Road, Exmouth EX8 1AW.
Tickets are still available for the Mayor’s Ball and are selling fast so buy your tickets from the Pavilion to join the Mayor for the best Exmouth night of the year.
- 1 Exmouth candidates gear up for county council elections
- 2 Tribute paid to former town manager Suzy
- 3 Exmouth social group Friends UK set to resume meet ups
- 4 Candidates ready for elections in Exmouth and Budleigh Coastal ward
- 5 Promising signs for Town’s young footballers
- 6 Sand movement forces change of launch location for Exmouth lifeboat
- 7 Exmouth’s final goodbye to ‘RNLI stalwart’ Tim Mock
- 8 Mixed views on future development in East Devon
- 9 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 10 Exmouth youngsters celebrate as The Hive re-opens