Exmouth man treated for smoke inhalation after flat fire

AN EXMOUTH man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at a flat in Exeter Road. Two fire appliances responded to a report of a small fire in the kitchen of a first floor flat at around 3am last Sunday, April 18. A fire autho

AN EXMOUTH man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at a flat in Exeter Road.

Two fire appliances responded to a report of a small fire in the kitchen of a first floor flat at around 3am last Sunday, April 18.

A fire authority spokesperson said unattended cooking had caused the incident. The fire was out on the crew's arrival.

They used a pressure ventilation fan to ventilate the property.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter