Exmouth Magnolia Centre events
PEOPLE who visit Exmouth s Magnolia Centre will continue to be offered a respite away from shopping thanks to a range of entertainment activities being run. A number of entertaining events continue to be held in the complex on Saturday afternoons until th
PEOPLE who visit Exmouth's Magnolia Centre will continue to be offered a respite away from shopping thanks to a range of entertainment activities being run.
A number of entertaining events continue to be held in the complex on Saturday afternoons until the end of August.
Children will be able to learn circus skills in a workshop this Saturday between 1pm and 3pm.
And, a traditional jazz music performance will be held from 1pm until 2pm on August 22.
You may also want to watch:
The final attraction will see a four-piece classical ensemble perform on Saturday, August 29, between 1pm and 2pm.
The concept for the month-long programme of events was devised by David Freer, store manager at Boots, who set up a retailers group more than a year ago.
- 1 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 2 Exmouth folk and visitors love their coffee!
- 3 Clyst Valley park is part of Exmouth to Exmoor national trail vision
- 4 Christine Channon retains Devon County Council seat
- 5 Exmouth Harriers take to the roads again
- 6 Former Exmouth and Budleigh officer nominated for lifetime achievement award
- 7 Plea for help to outfit Budleigh’s new community workshop
- 8 ‘Pay what you can’ at Open Door Community Café
- 9 Tribute paid to former town manager Suzy
- 10 WBW Solicitors sponsoring best start up business award
Mr Freer said: "The idea is that we all get together and add a little extra interest and value to our shoppers on special days throughout August.
"With the entertainment which has been booked and the special offers and incentives being given by participating shops, we hope locals and visitors will spend more time in the town centre.