Exmouth Magnolia Centre events
PEOPLE who visit Exmouth s Magnolia Centre will continue to be offered a respite away from shopping thanks to a range of entertainment activities being run. A number of entertaining events continue to be held in the complex on Saturday afternoons until th
PEOPLE who visit Exmouth's Magnolia Centre will continue to be offered a respite away from shopping thanks to a range of entertainment activities being run.
A number of entertaining events continue to be held in the complex on Saturday afternoons until the end of August.
Children will be able to learn circus skills in a workshop this Saturday between 1pm and 3pm.
And, a traditional jazz music performance will be held from 1pm until 2pm on August 22.
You may also want to watch:
The final attraction will see a four-piece classical ensemble perform on Saturday, August 29, between 1pm and 2pm.
The concept for the month-long programme of events was devised by David Freer, store manager at Boots, who set up a retailers group more than a year ago.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 4 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 9 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 10 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
Mr Freer said: "The idea is that we all get together and add a little extra interest and value to our shoppers on special days throughout August.
"With the entertainment which has been booked and the special offers and incentives being given by participating shops, we hope locals and visitors will spend more time in the town centre.