Exmouth Magnolia Centre events
PEOPLE who visit Exmouth s Magnolia Centre will continue to be offered a respite away from shopping thanks to a range of entertainment activities being run. A number of entertaining events continue to be held in the complex on Saturday afternoons until th
PEOPLE who visit Exmouth's Magnolia Centre will continue to be offered a respite away from shopping thanks to a range of entertainment activities being run.
A number of entertaining events continue to be held in the complex on Saturday afternoons until the end of August.
Children will be able to learn circus skills in a workshop this Saturday between 1pm and 3pm.
And, a traditional jazz music performance will be held from 1pm until 2pm on August 22.
You may also want to watch:
The final attraction will see a four-piece classical ensemble perform on Saturday, August 29, between 1pm and 2pm.
The concept for the month-long programme of events was devised by David Freer, store manager at Boots, who set up a retailers group more than a year ago.
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 6 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 7 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 8 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
Mr Freer said: "The idea is that we all get together and add a little extra interest and value to our shoppers on special days throughout August.
"With the entertainment which has been booked and the special offers and incentives being given by participating shops, we hope locals and visitors will spend more time in the town centre.