Exmouth Magnolia Centre events
PEOPLE who visit Exmouth s Magnolia Centre will continue to be offered a respite away from shopping thanks to a range of entertainment activities being run. A number of entertaining events continue to be held in the complex on Saturday afternoons until th
PEOPLE who visit Exmouth's Magnolia Centre will continue to be offered a respite away from shopping thanks to a range of entertainment activities being run.
A number of entertaining events continue to be held in the complex on Saturday afternoons until the end of August.
Children will be able to learn circus skills in a workshop this Saturday between 1pm and 3pm.
And, a traditional jazz music performance will be held from 1pm until 2pm on August 22.
The final attraction will see a four-piece classical ensemble perform on Saturday, August 29, between 1pm and 2pm.
The concept for the month-long programme of events was devised by David Freer, store manager at Boots, who set up a retailers group more than a year ago.
- 1 What if housing developments could be done differently?
- 2 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 3 In=person exams made a welcome return this year, now for the Proms...
- 4 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 5 Feezing license fee is sensible, but I didn't stand for dismantling BBC
- 6 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 7 Despite the recent heatwave, Devon County Council is on course to beat climate change targets
- 8 Do you remember the general election of 1979?
- 9 Floral boat dedicated to Budleigh fisherman Digger Rogers
- 10 Hilary Mantel's desk fetches more than £4,000 at auction
Mr Freer said: "The idea is that we all get together and add a little extra interest and value to our shoppers on special days throughout August.
"With the entertainment which has been booked and the special offers and incentives being given by participating shops, we hope locals and visitors will spend more time in the town centre.