Exmouth kitchen fire

A KITCHEN caught fire at a property in Exmouth. Two firefighters were called to attend an incident in Roseway, Exmouth, at around 10.20pm on Sunday, December 6. It was a small fire in the kitchen and started accidentally. Crews used a pressure ventilating

A KITCHEN caught fire at a property in Exmouth.

Two firefighters were called to attend an incident in Roseway, Exmouth, at around 10.20pm on Sunday, December 6.

It was a small fire in the kitchen and started accidentally. Crews used a pressure ventilating unit to disperse the smoke.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus