Firefighters sent to Exmouth kitchen fire
PUBLISHED: 11:41 19 September 2018
Exmouth kitchen fire due to ‘electrical fault’
After reports of kitchen fire in Exmouth last night firefighters were sent to the scene.
Two fire engines were sent to Elwyn Road at around 6.55pm yesterday (Tuesday) after reports of a cooker fire.
Fire crews used breathing apparatus, hoses, thermal imaging cameras and a pressure fan to put the fire out.
According to a fire service spokesman: “There was slight damage to the kitchen and the cause was due to an electrical fault.”
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Exmouth Journal. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.