Exmouth kitchen fire

PUBLISHED: 11:46 07 December 2009 | UPDATED: 12:25 10 June 2010

A KITCHEN caught fire at a property in Exmouth. Two firefighters were called to attend an incident in Roseway, Exmouth, at around 10.20pm on Sunday, December 6. It was a small fire in the kitchen and started accidentally. Crews used a pressure ventilating

A KITCHEN caught fire at a property in Exmouth.

Two firefighters were called to attend an incident in Roseway, Exmouth, at around 10.20pm on Sunday, December 6.

It was a small fire in the kitchen and started accidentally. Crews used a pressure ventilating unit to disperse the smoke.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Exmouth Journal. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Exmouth Journal