Exmouth jobseekers can gain help through course
EXMOUTH jobseekers can gain help in getting back to work thanks to an employability course. Equip Training, a training provider company, has gained funding to deliver a free employability course for the second year running at Exeter Central Library. The c
EXMOUTH jobseekers can gain help in getting back to work thanks to an employability course.
Equip Training, a training provider company, has gained funding to deliver a free employability course for the second year running at Exeter Central Library.
The course is being paid for by Devon Economic Partnership who help local individuals and business to progress through skills development.
Pat Balsdon, lead tutor, said: "This is a great opportunity for the people of Exmouth.
You may also want to watch:
"Unemployment in the area is still relatively high yet there are limited opportunities for this type of expert advice and practical help.
"Let's not forget that this course is free, and those who rely on public transport to attend the course in Exeter will have their travel expenses refunded!"
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 6 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 East Budleigh 'B' continue their unbeaten snooker start
The course will help jobseekers reassess personal goals, develop job seeking techniques, including putting together a winning CV, and provide the necessary confidence boost that can help to secure a job, especially in this current climate.
For more information, call (01392) 216413.