Exmouth: Hundreds of jobs available as Devon Cliffs launches summer season recruitment drive
- Credit: Archant
Devon Cliffs Holiday Park, at Sandy Bay, Exmouth, is holding an open day on Saturday, January 20, from 10am until 3pm, where applications will be accepted for more than 400 vacancies.
Recruitment begins this month for hundreds of seasonal summer jobs up for grabs at Exmouth’s Devon Cliffs Holiday Park.
The holiday park, at Sandy Bay, is holding an open day on Saturday, January 20, from 10am until 3pm, where applications will be accepted for more than 400 vacancies.
Pat Titley, talent manager at the holiday park, said staff training starts at the end of January in readiness for March 1 and the new holiday season.
Allen Main, Devon Cliffs Holiday Park assistant general manager, said last year more than 23,000 families holidayed at the attraction.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “They key part of our success is great people who can deliver a fantastic experience. We will be recruiting people with great attitudes and a can-do mindset from all ages, whether its 16 years old or 116 years old.
“We provide full training and have jobs, careers and working hours to suit everyone.”
- 1 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 6 John and Grace run for the heart
- 7 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 8 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 9 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
Devon Cliffs Holiday Park’s recruitment drive is at Sandy Bay from 10-3pm, on Saturday, January 20.