Exmouth Hospital League of Friends fete Saturday
THE 50th Exmouth Hospital League of Friends annual fete takes place on Saturday, August 14.
The event, starting at 2.15pm at the hospital, promises fun for all the family including stalls, a lucky dip and face painting.
Exmouth’s mayor Darryl Nicholas and East Devon MP Hugo Swire are on the guest list.
All money raised will go towards Exmouth Hospital’s League of Friends.
Reg Heath, secretary, Exmouth Hospital League of Friends, said: “We have more stalls than usual, including three provided by medical practices in the town, as well as music during the afternoon from the Exmouth Town Band, which this year are kindly providing their entertainment at no cost, to mark our Golden event. For the children, there will be prize putting, face painting and a toy stall.”
You may also want to watch:
The League of Friends is also hoping to recruit more members. More information will be available on the day.
l Last week’s Journal stated the event is on August 8.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth