Exmouth Hospiscare Midnight Walk returns
The popular Hospiscare Midnight walk makes a welcome return to Exmouth in May. Entries are now being taken.
Hospiscare’s Midnight Walk returns to Exmouth on Saturday May 21 and entries are now being taken.
Last year’s event raised more than �80,000 for the charity after hundreds of women walked through the night to boost funds.
Because of the popularity of the event, Hospiscare is holding a further Midnight Walk in Tiverton on April 9.
For both walks there will be a prize for the individual and the team that raises the most sponsorship. There will also be a prize for the best fancy dress.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is �10 and must be registered before March 1.
In the last three years the event has raised �247,129 for the Hospiscare nurses to care for the terminally ill in their homes, the Hospice and hospital.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 6 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
To register visit: www.womensmidnightwalk.co.uk