Exmouth social group Friends UK set to resume meet ups
- Credit: David Gray
A group which aims to improve social life and allow people to meet new friends is resuming.
Exmouth-based FriendsUK Social Group will resume its coffee mornings, walking groups, skittle evenings and coach outings from June 22.
According to organiser David Gray, there will be three coffee mornings per week and existing and new members will be made ‘most welcome’.
These will take place every Tuesday at Kings Garden Centre, in Hulham Road, and Devoncourt Hotel from 10.30am and every Friday also at the Douglas Avenue hotel.
FriendsUK Social Group was established by David Gray in 2007 and currently has about 200 members in the East Devon area. There is a good cross section of ages and members include single people and couples.
Special interest groups are available for members and various charity events are organised throughout the year. The group has raised around £18,000 for good causes since 2007.
Anyone wanting to join, should ring David on 07845 928393.
- 1 Town centre improvements will go forward for funding bid
- 2 Man rescued in Lyme Bay after fishing boat 'sinks without trace'
- 3 Plans for new MP for Exmouth under discussion
- 4 Exmouth Harriers tackle the hills
- 5 Urgent clarity is needed on international travel
- 6 Police performed largest security operation in the force’s history
- 7 Exciting new era begins at Budleigh Salterton
- 8 Double celebration as iconic pub reopens with new look
- 9 Inquest into death of Exmouth teenager found at Orcombe Point
- 10 Pebblebeds will soon hear the nightjar's call