Exmouth Flog it! Friday afternoon
The second ‘flog it!’ TV show based at Exmouth Pavilion will be aired on Friday afternoon on BBC2.
Back in May hundreds of antiques fans attended an open valuation in front of the cameras by the show’s experts.
In total around 350 people attended and, according to the programme’s producers, the day saw so many exciting antiques being found that it could form the basis for several Flog It! episodes.
Exmouth Pavilion manager Simon Findel-Hawkins said: “People had some very interesting items with interesting stories, and we had good feedback from the BBC.”
Items included a Royal Doulton jug commemorating Charles Dickens, valued at �250-�300 and a 1920s cigarette lighter which was bought for pennies at a jumble sale and was valued at �300-�400.
You may also want to watch:
The show will be aired at 4.30pm on November 4.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 9 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 10 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way