Exmouth firm to raise cancer cash
EXMOUTH marketing firm Chartered Developments is taking part in the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning – and is urging people across the town to help raise �8.3 for cancer.
Macmillan Cancer Support is hoping a record 1,000 Devonians will host a World’s Biggest Coffee Morning event, which this year has been pencilled in for September 24.
Chartered Developments is one of Macmillan’s top Coffee Morning supporters in the area raising nearly �600 last time.
Anita Turner, Chartered Development’s Managing Director, said: “Most people have been touched by cancer including members of our own staff and have experienced the fantastic support offered by this charity.
“I am glad that earlier this year we took the decision to extend our relationship with Macmillan from the Coffee Morning, in which we match whatever our staff raise, to an ongoing partnership.”
You may also want to watch:
To register to host a coffee morning visit: www.macmillan.org.uk/coffee or call 0845 070 1315.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 6 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 9 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter