Exmouth firefighters treat casualty for smoke inhalation

AN Exmouth man was treated for smoke inhalation in the early hours of Sunday morning after a fire broke out in a kitchen at an Exeter Road property.

AN Exmouth man was treated for smoke inhalation in the early hours of Sunday morning after a fire broke out in a kitchen at an Exeter Road property.

Firefighters from Exmouth were called to the first floor flat shortly after 3am where they found the fire had already been extinguished.

The crews used ventilation fans to clear smoke from the property.

A fire service spokesperson said: "Unattended cooking had caused the fire.


You may also want to watch:


"One male casualty was treated by ambulance personnel for smoke inhalation.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter