Exmouth firefighters give oxygen to two suffering from smoke inhalation

EXMOUTH firefighters gave oxygen to two people who they led to safety from a home in Manchester Street which caught fire on Saturday morning.

EXMOUTH firefighters gave oxygen to two people who they led to safety from a home in Manchester Street which caught fire on Saturday morning.

The fire crew was called to the property shortly before 10.45am following reports a smoke alarm was sounding.

Two people were led to safety by the fire crew and given oxygen therapy for smoke inhalation.

Paramedics were called to the scene to deal with the casualties.


You may also want to watch:


When the crew arrived at the home they found there had been a fire involving an electric toaster, which was out on their arrival.

The firefighters used a ventilation fan to clear smoke from the building.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus