Exmouth firefighters called to Brixington gas leak

A BRIXINGTON woman whose home suffered a gas leak needed treatment by paramedics.

A BRIXINGTON woman whose home suffered a gas leak needed treatment by paramedics.

Exmouth's emergency services were last Friday evening called to Valley Way home following reports gas was leaking at the property.

When Exmouth firefighters arrived at the property they ventilated the home.

A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: "On arrival, the crew found there was gas in the property which they ventilated.


You may also want to watch:


"One female had already been removed from the property and treated by ambulance personnel.

"It is believed the gas cooker had been left on without ignition.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter