Exmouth eco-chic show clothes appeal
Exmouth theatre company Centre Stage is appealing for donations of clothing for youngsters to send down the catwalk, raising funds for charity.
They plan to hold an eco-chic fashion show on Saturday September 11 where members of Centre Stage will take to the catwalk in recycled clothes.
The group is appealing for donations of high-end, good-quality clothes, suitable for the fashion show, and to sell.
Collections of donations will be made by arrangement.
Tickets for the event, to be held at Marpool School, at 7.30pm, are �3 for adults, �2 for under-16s.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, or to donate, contact Centre Stage marketing committee member, Stella Leonard on (01395) 269345.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 8 Condolences to PM following 'senseless' killing of popular MP
- 9 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police