Exmouth Dolphin School perfom Wizard of Oz
PUPILS from Exmouth s Dolphin School took to the stage to perform their adaptation of the cult musical Wizard of Oz. Children from nursery level through to year six took part in the production, held as part of the school s end-of-term prize day. The show
PUPILS from Exmouth's Dolphin School took to the stage to perform their adaptation of the cult musical Wizard of Oz.
Children from nursery level through to year six took part in the production, held as part of the school's end-of-term prize day.
The show was performed in front of staff and parents on Wednesday, July 8.
Sandra Wadlan, school secretary said: "There was some very proud parents in the audience. It is a very big production to put on."
You may also want to watch:
Bill Gott, headteacher of Dolphin School, on Raddenstile Lane, delivered a talk after the show praising pupils' achievements in the academic year.
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 4 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 9 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 10 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces