Exmouth dancer’s audition for Britain’s Got Talent
A schoolgirl from Exmouth will be showing off her dancing skills to Britain’s Got Talent judges. The outcome of Scarlett Dobinson’s audition will remain secret until the spring.
An 11-year-old schoolgirl from Exmouth hopes her fancy footwork will impress TV judges when she auditions for Britain’s Got Talent.
Bramdean School pupil Scarlett Dobinson hopes to follow in the footsteps of George Sampson and Diversity when she shows off her dancing skills to Michael McIntyre, Amanda Holden and David Hasselhoff in Cardiff.
Scarlett has taken part in preliminary rounds and the outcome of her audition will remain secret until spring when the show is broadcast.
Her mother, Cheryl, said: “Dancing seems to run in the family. She decided to take an audition herself after watching the show.”
You may also want to watch:
The youngster, a pupil at Bramdeam for three years, won both the tap and modern competitions at the 2010 Exeter Dance Festival and has been dancing since the age of three in ballet, performed a modern dance for her TV audition.
- 1 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 2 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 3 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 5 Sound move to join singing group
- 6 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 7 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
- 10 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition