Exmouth dance pupils pass exams
Exmouth School of Performing Arts are celebrating passing their dance exams and are now gearing up for their November show.
Pictured here are some of the 20 youngsters, who meet at Knappe Cross Community Centre, Brixington Lane, who successfully passed their modern and tap Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing (ISTD) exams with flying colours.
School principal Jane Harvey said “I was very pleased with their results especially as the girls had worked so hard in their classes.”
Since returning to start the autumn term the pupils are busy preparing for their bi-annual show, to be held at Exmouth Community College on November 20.”
Four students completed both dance exams, while the remaining each took one.
The school teaches a host of dance disciplines, including street jazz, ballet, modern, tap, Latin and drama.
For more information about classes, contact Jane on (01395) 272501.
- 1 Exmouth RNLI save speedboat sinking on the River Exe
- 2 Exmouth RNLI rescue paddleboards caught in rip tide
- 3 Exmouth classic car show returns this August
- 4 Plastic free fest held in Exmouth
- 5 Chef from Exmouth retains Michelin two star status
- 6 Local history: Withycombe Raleigh's churches
- 7 South West warning for drought issued
- 8 'Step aside, Salcombe' - travel article names Exmouth as Devon's up-and-coming destination
- 9 Volunteers sought for Exmouth charity shop
- 10 Exmouth toilets could become an 'eco hub'
Pictured here are: back row (l-r) Liberty Barry, Lauren Clarke, Chloe Burnet, Emily Hart, Hana Mills and Zoe Spencer
Front row (l-r) Katie Collett, Eveie McGlynn and Jenny Edwards