Exmouth dance pupils pass exams
Exmouth School of Performing Arts are celebrating passing their dance exams and are now gearing up for their November show.
Pictured here are some of the 20 youngsters, who meet at Knappe Cross Community Centre, Brixington Lane, who successfully passed their modern and tap Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing (ISTD) exams with flying colours.
School principal Jane Harvey said “I was very pleased with their results especially as the girls had worked so hard in their classes.”
Since returning to start the autumn term the pupils are busy preparing for their bi-annual show, to be held at Exmouth Community College on November 20.”
Four students completed both dance exams, while the remaining each took one.
You may also want to watch:
The school teaches a host of dance disciplines, including street jazz, ballet, modern, tap, Latin and drama.
For more information about classes, contact Jane on (01395) 272501.
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 7 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
Pictured here are: back row (l-r) Liberty Barry, Lauren Clarke, Chloe Burnet, Emily Hart, Hana Mills and Zoe Spencer
Front row (l-r) Katie Collett, Eveie McGlynn and Jenny Edwards