Exmouth cyclist sets off on 820 mile ride
A BRAVE Exmouth cyclist has set off on a ride of more than 820 miles along the length of the Rhine to raise money for the Alzheimer s Society. Sam White, of Lyndhurst Road, hopes to raise �1000 for the charity. He aims the bike ride challenge will take ju
A BRAVE Exmouth cyclist has set off on a ride of more than 820 miles along the length of the Rhine to raise money for the Alzheimer's Society.
Sam White, of Lyndhurst Road, hopes to raise �1000 for the charity. He aims the bike ride challenge will take just over two weeks to complete.
The 22-year-old said: "I have been looking to do a big ride somewhere. Both me and my friend Will who I will do the ride with know people who have alzheimers.
"It is a worthwhile charity that needs help."
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to donate money for Sam's efforts, submissions can be made by visiting the following website address at: http://www.justgiving.com/Sam-White-Rhine-Trip/
- 1 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 2 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 3 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 7 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 8 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map