Exmouth cyclist sets off on 820 mile ride
A BRAVE Exmouth cyclist has set off on a ride of more than 820 miles along the length of the Rhine to raise money for the Alzheimer s Society. Sam White, of Lyndhurst Road, hopes to raise �1000 for the charity. He aims the bike ride challenge will take ju
A BRAVE Exmouth cyclist has set off on a ride of more than 820 miles along the length of the Rhine to raise money for the Alzheimer's Society.
Sam White, of Lyndhurst Road, hopes to raise �1000 for the charity. He aims the bike ride challenge will take just over two weeks to complete.
The 22-year-old said: "I have been looking to do a big ride somewhere. Both me and my friend Will who I will do the ride with know people who have alzheimers.
"It is a worthwhile charity that needs help."
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to donate money for Sam's efforts, submissions can be made by visiting the following website address at: http://www.justgiving.com/Sam-White-Rhine-Trip/
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 3 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 6 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 7 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer