Exmouth cyclist sets off on 820 mile ride
A BRAVE Exmouth cyclist has set off on a ride of more than 820 miles along the length of the Rhine to raise money for the Alzheimer s Society. Sam White, of Lyndhurst Road, hopes to raise �1000 for the charity. He aims the bike ride challenge will take ju
A BRAVE Exmouth cyclist has set off on a ride of more than 820 miles along the length of the Rhine to raise money for the Alzheimer's Society.
Sam White, of Lyndhurst Road, hopes to raise �1000 for the charity. He aims the bike ride challenge will take just over two weeks to complete.
The 22-year-old said: "I have been looking to do a big ride somewhere. Both me and my friend Will who I will do the ride with know people who have alzheimers.
"It is a worthwhile charity that needs help."
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to donate money for Sam's efforts, submissions can be made by visiting the following website address at: http://www.justgiving.com/Sam-White-Rhine-Trip/
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 3 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 4 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 5 John and Grace run for the heart
- 6 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 7 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 8 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment