Exmouth cyclist sets off on 820 mile ride
A BRAVE Exmouth cyclist has set off on a ride of more than 820 miles along the length of the Rhine to raise money for the Alzheimer s Society. Sam White, of Lyndhurst Road, hopes to raise �1000 for the charity. He aims the bike ride challenge will take ju
A BRAVE Exmouth cyclist has set off on a ride of more than 820 miles along the length of the Rhine to raise money for the Alzheimer's Society.
Sam White, of Lyndhurst Road, hopes to raise �1000 for the charity. He aims the bike ride challenge will take just over two weeks to complete.
The 22-year-old said: "I have been looking to do a big ride somewhere. Both me and my friend Will who I will do the ride with know people who have alzheimers.
"It is a worthwhile charity that needs help."
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to donate money for Sam's efforts, submissions can be made by visiting the following website address at: http://www.justgiving.com/Sam-White-Rhine-Trip/
- 1 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Repair cafe opens again
- 4 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 5 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 6 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 7 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 8 Welcome opportunity to celebrate natural beauty of pebblebed heaths
- 9 Extraordinary win for Budleigh Seconds
- 10 Beacon of success: a tribute to the life and times of Spud Rowsell