Exmouth cruise operator clinches bronze at prestigious awards ceremony
- Credit: Archant
A popular Exmouth tourist attraction has clinched a prestigious gong at the South West Tourism Awards.
Stuart Lines Cruises won bronze in the ‘Small Visitor Attraction of the Year’ category of the awards.
The business had already won Gold at the Devon Tourism Awards, and was selected as one of the regional finalists for the South West Tourism Awards for 2019.
Ian Stewart, of Stuart Line Cruises, said: “Tourism in the South West has grown enormously over recent years, mainly down to the hard work and commitment of attractions working together to promote this incredible place.
“Delivering a consistently superior experience to visitors is paramount in building on our reputation as a great destination, offering a diverse range of activities.
You may also want to watch:
“To be awarded bronze as South West Small Attraction of the Year is a great credit of all the efforts made by our team and community, to be part of the continued development of the region.”
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 5 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 6 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 9 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
- 10 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic