Exmouth Community College closed this morning
- Credit: Archant
Posting on their webiste, Exmouth Community College confirmed they will be closed until 11.20am this morning (Friday, February 1).
In a statement, the community college confirmed that due to staff shortages this morning, the school will be closed until 11.20am.
A spokesman for Exmouth Community College said: “Due to a large number of staff being unable to get to school from Exeter and the surrounding areas school will open at 11.20am.
“Canteens will be open from 11am with normal lessons restarting at 11.20 due to a large number of staff being unable to get to school. We will assess the situation again over the next two hours and issue updates as the day progresses.
“The Health and Care examination for Year 11 will progress as normal.
You may also want to watch:
“If you travel to school by bus we expect those services to run as normal and you will be supervised once you arrive at school.”
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 3 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 4 Repair cafe opens again
- 5 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 6 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 7 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 8 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 9 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 10 Extraordinary win for Budleigh Seconds