Exmouth Community College closed this morning
- Credit: Archant
Posting on their webiste, Exmouth Community College confirmed they will be closed until 11.20am this morning (Friday, February 1).
In a statement, the community college confirmed that due to staff shortages this morning, the school will be closed until 11.20am.
A spokesman for Exmouth Community College said: “Due to a large number of staff being unable to get to school from Exeter and the surrounding areas school will open at 11.20am.
“Canteens will be open from 11am with normal lessons restarting at 11.20 due to a large number of staff being unable to get to school. We will assess the situation again over the next two hours and issue updates as the day progresses.
“The Health and Care examination for Year 11 will progress as normal.
You may also want to watch:
“If you travel to school by bus we expect those services to run as normal and you will be supervised once you arrive at school.”
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 4 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 5 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 6 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 7 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 8 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 9 Budleigh bowlers welcome touring sides
- 10 New electric vehicle charging hubs given the green light