Exmouth coffee shop birthday competition
THE OWNERS of an Exmouth coffee shop are offering people the chance to win cash vouchers as part of a competition to mark the birthday of their business. Simon and Tamnie Waite, who run Mangos Coffee Shop, in Church Street, have launched a competition to
THE OWNERS of an Exmouth coffee shop are offering people the chance to win cash vouchers as part of a competition to mark the birthday of their business.
Simon and Tamnie Waite, who run Mangos Coffee Shop, in Church Street, have launched a competition to celebrate its second year of trading.
Thirty-three-year-old Simon said the shop had gone from strength to strength since it opened in October 2007 and they wanted to mark the occasion by offering customers the chance to win exciting prizes.
"Our customers are our livelihood and it's really important, therefore, for us to make sure they get good service and go away happy.
You may also want to watch:
"Being consistent is something which we're proud of and has enabled us to grow our business over the past two years.
"We wanted to say a big thank you to our customers for supporting us and also encourage others who have not yet paid us a visit, to give us a try."
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 4 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 5 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 6 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 7 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 8 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 9 Ban and fine for speeding
- 10 From Siberia to Exmouth, here come the geese
The first prize is a �75 voucher from H Carter and Sons and the runners-up will receive a �25 voucher from Porky Down Butchers.
To be in with a chance of winning, customers need to spend more than �3 to receive a raffle ticket and their number will be automatically entered into a prize draw.
The birthday offer runs until Saturday, October 31.
Simon and Tamnie have also started to expand their business by catering for meetings.
"It's important that we adapt and change according to what people want and, having been approached by businesses to cater for meetings it seemed an obvious next step," said Simon.
"We're really proud of what we do and want to continue to grow. It's been a tough two years but definitely worth all the hard work.