Exmouth charity hosts fete for cancer support
A summer fete and table top sale is being held in Withcombe Raleigh on Saturday June 25 in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.
The event has been organised by Westcountry Property Auctions and will be held at Withycombe Parish Hall, in Withycombe Village Road from 10.30am -1pm. Entry is free.
Westcountry’s auctioneer, Andrew Jarrold , who will be officiating on the day, said: “I am delighted that our group chose Macmillan as its charity partner, especially as this is the charity’s centenary year.
“Each branch will be doing something to raise funds for this special charity in this special year – and in so doing, give back to the communities on which our continued success depends.”
Appraiser Audrey Smith said: “Our fete is a team effort and everyone in Westcountry’s auction team is involved in one way or another.
“With cakes, handmade knitted garments, second hand books, bric-a-brac, jewellery, plants and garden produce and light refreshments there will be something for everyone and I’m confident it will be a most productive and enjoyable experience for all who attend.”
- 1 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
- 2 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 3 Brixington Blues weather the storm to blow away Broadclyst
- 4 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 5 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 6 Ex-tree-mely good response to Rotary saplings giveaway in Exmouth
- 7 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 8 Exmouth gears up for its Winter Festival
- 9 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 10 Proposal for a permanent beach volleyball pitch on an East Devon beach