Bluebird Care Exmouth celebrates ‘outstanding’ CQC rating
- Credit: Archant
Bluebird Care Exmouth’s in-home service has been rated Outstanding by the independent regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
The CQC rating was awarded following a comprehensive inspection in September 2018; Bluebird Care Exmouth said the rating was ‘a significant achievement’ turning the service into ‘one of the best home care providers in the area’.
Husband and wife Will and Sara Flint, directors of Bluebird Care Exmouth, said: “We are so proud of the whole team here for making such a fantastic achievement possible.
The CQC’s report said staff members were ‘exceptionally caring and compassionate’.
The inspection found team members regularly ‘went that extra mile’ and that people being cared for were ‘at the heart of everything they did; they were made to feel valued and that they mattered’.
You may also want to watch:
Deborah Ivanova, deputy chief inspector, adult social care, said: “This is the third branch run by Will and Sara that has been awarded Outstanding.
“People are clearly placed at the heart of a well-led service, which has an enabling culture.”
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 4 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 5 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 6 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 7 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 8 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 9 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 10 Risk and opportunities even when moving house - Sandra Sampson