Exmouth car vandalism - ‘pointless crime’
The police at Exmouth hope residents can help officers catch the culprit who smashed the windscreen of a car while it was parked to the rear of a pub.
Exmouth police are appealing for witnesses after a vehicle parked in the town suffered what officers are calling a ‘pointless crime’.
The silver Volkswagen fox hatchback had been parked to the rear of the Powder Monkey pub when it was targeted by a vandal sometime between Sunday October 23 and the following day.
Anyone who may have seen or heard something suspicious is asked to contact the police.
Police community support officer Colin Balch said: “It had its front windscreen smashed and considerable damage caused to the surrounding metal area. “The damage was caused by using a heavy article.
You may also want to watch:
“The police are asking if anybody did witness this or can provide any information that can help lead to an arrest.”
Contact PCSO Balch on 101, quoting crime reference KE/11/2776.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon