Exmouth Business Awards 2018: Clinton Devon Estates rewarding ‘highest professional standards’
- Credit: John Thorogood
Clinton Devon Estates prides itself in being a 21st century rural estate and property business valuing ‘responsible stewardship and sustainable development’.
“A strong local economy provides jobs for local people and it also funds a wide range of local services for the community,” said a spokesman for Clinton Devon Estates.
The organisation believes its insights and experience make it well-placed to sponsor the Professional Services of the Year category at this year’s awards.
Their spokesman said: “Clinton Devon Estates employs the professional services of lawyers, accountants and communications teams, among others, to ensure that our business operates as effectively as possible.
“Integrity and professionalism are vital in ensuring businesses can succeed in the long term. This category rewards those who work to the highest possible professional standards.”
You may also want to watch:
“The standard of entries in this category is always very high so choosing a winner is always a very difficult task.
“East Devon is incredibly well served by a diverse range of highly talented, committed and enthusiastic professionals.”
Clinton Devon Estates is looking forward to attending this year’s awards taking place on May 18, at Ocean, Exmouth.
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 4 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 5 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 6 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 7 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 8 Budleigh bowlers welcome touring sides
- 9 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 10 New electric vehicle charging hubs given the green light
Their spokesman said: “The awards are now firmly established as one of the highlights of the business calendar in the district, giving us all a chance to reflect on the successes of the past year while encouraging everyone to be the best they can be in the months and years to come.
“It’s also a great opportunity to learn more about some of the many new businesses which have been established in the area and which are going to be big success stories of the future.
“The evening is a good chance to catch up with old friends and to be introduced to new ones! As a networking opportunity it’s hard to beat and the views from Ocean provide a wonderful backdrop.”
The organisation said it was pleased to be able to help this year’s awards raise awareness of some of the region’s business success stories.