Exmouth burglary prompts police appeal
Exmouth police are appealing for information after a burglary was carried out at a property in Exeter Road, where hundreds of pounds of equipment was stolen. Contact PCSO Colin Balch on 08452 777444, quoting the crime number.
A motor cross motorcycle worth more than �2,000 was stolen from a house in Exeter Road following a burglary, Exmouth police have revealed.
Officers said power tools were also stolen during the same raid.
The police said there could be a reward for information which leads to an arrest.
Officers are appealing for any information about the orange KTM SXF 250 motorcycle, which had a bent clutch.
You may also want to watch:
The machine also had green handlebars and side panels with large DC stickers on.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have been offered a cream coloured Makita chop saw with two attachments, worth �450, and two Hitachi power drills, valued at �495.
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
Also stolen was a black Ebauber router, valued at �170, and a B&Q toolbox containing various hand tools, worth more than �300.
The police said the semi-detached property was being renovated when its rear, locked, patio door was forced open.
If you have any information about the burglary, contact PCSC Colin Balch on 08452 777444, or Crimestoppers, in confidence, quoting crime reference KE/11/594.