Exmouth burglaries prompt police warning
If you have an outbuilding in Exmouth - lock it. That is the message from the police folowing two overnight burglaries in Hulham Road.
Exmouth police are warning owners of outbuildings to lock their property after two overnight burglaries were this week committed in Hulham Road.
Officers said two homes were targeted overnight on Monday, when items stored in outbuildings were stolen.
PCSO Sarah Trayhurn said power tools, garden equipment and three horse saddles were stolen.
The police are asking anyone who may have been offered similar items for sale to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
They are also keen to hear from anyone who may have seen or heard someone acting suspiciously in the area at the time the burglaries were committed.
PCSO Trayhurn said people could list their equipment on the police website as a preventative measure.
- 1 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 2 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 3 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
- 10 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
? Go to www.devon-cornwall.police.uk/marking. To report anything suspicious in relation to the burglaries, contact Exmouth police on 101.