Shopping in Exmouth’s Co-op stores will help Pete’s Dragons charity support suicide bereaved families
- Credit: Emz Nolan
Shopping in Exmouth’s Co-op stores can give a charity helping suicide bereaved families across Devon a vital cash boost.
Pete’s Dragons, in Exeter Road, has been selected to benefit from the Co-op Local Community Fund.
If Exmouth Co-op members go online, select Pete’s Dragons to receive funding, the charity receives a percentage of each sale on selected goods.
Customers of Magnolia Walk and Littleham Cross stores can show their support for Pete’s Dragons by signing up; the more shoppers in Exmouth picking Pete’s Dragons, the more charity cash available.
Palmers Funeral Directors, in Rolle Street, is also part of the scheme.
You may also want to watch:
Kate Bedding, at Pete’s Dragons, said: “The generosity of Co-op customers will enable us to continue the essential work we are doing in Exmouth and across Devon supporting those who have been bereaved by suicide.
“This money will help continue to fund services that would not otherwise be available to many of our beneficiaries. This includes counselling, children and family fun days and wellbeing sessions.”
- 1 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 2 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 3 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 4 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 5 Mental health nurse turned patient gearing up for sponsored walk to fund book
- 6 Dragon Patchers will continue to keep Devon's potholes filled
- 7 Date set for Exmouth woman's murder trial
- 8 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 9 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 10 ‘Think twice’ before leaving home – Devon director of public health warning